Rain Rain go away. Come again another day.
Haven't felt very introspective this week. It's raining. It's yucky out and I had Martha the mole removed and she's not been as easy as Big Red to deal with.
I think if I type I'll get really whining about our friends moving to Greenville and Travis leaving for the weekend and other stuff.
So on the flipside my friend, Abby, is running in the Chicago marathon on Sunday. I'm so proud of her and worried b/c she got on the subway in NYC yesterday when there was security threat; but she's ok. 26.2 miles I think she's running. That's impressive.
I told her I tried to get her a t-shirt or little memento before her big day; but the website was only selling 50.00 running shirts or 89.00 Tiffany commemorative jewelry. Ha.
So I wish her well from my little spot in the soggy south.
Friday, October 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
send her a link to the $89 jewelry - "it's the thought that counts, and i'm thinking really really hard" :). sorry about the soggy part - it's nasty here, too, but it's been dry for over a month and we need it bad. actually getting more introspective as the grey and overcast and raindrops hang over the house on a relatively lazy saturday. thanks for posting in the midst of the blah :)
Post a Comment