Sunday morning... two things on my mind...
we woke up to make pancakes. opened the box of batter. BUGS! Yuck. Little black ones.
And now my skin itches. My back itches. My hands itch. My hair. I have way too much hair to worry about bugs!
last night our pastor talked about being a peacemaker. one of my favorite topics...why? because I find myself in more conflict currently than I did my entire awful experience of junior high. the difference now.. I have to deal with it correctly. why? just like our pastor said, it's the right thing to do.. deeper yet.. it's obedience to God. My parents have currently been reading a book by Ken Sande called the Peacemaker. Wow. So after resisting, I finally took a crack it ... rocking my world. I'm only on chapter 4 b/c I can't quite get the first 3 chapters down...
So I guess learning how to be at peace with others is like having bugs in your pantry. you have to do something about it even though it's gross and yucky and itches...my thouhgt: peacemaking is itchy. but the rewards of obedience have got to be huge....
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment