So strange. Weeks ago I felt a bit like I had NO idea who I was anymore.
The last few days, I have felt so different. So alive. I am a bit cautious because I know emotions ebb and flow; but I'm just in moments that I'm thoroughly loving. Enjoying. It's great. I am so greatful to God for them. And I write this because I know they may pass.
I'm reading several books right now. From Blushing Bride to Wedded Wife and Is That All He Thinks About by Marla Taviano. I'm also reading Bird by Bird by Anne Lammott (caution: the use of some not good language exists in the book). I'm listening to a lot of new worship songs, old Over the Rhine songs, new country by Martina and Carrie. Sipping Cinnamon Coffee Cake coffee and loving my husband and baby boy!
Ideas and thoughts and just the overwhelming sense of enjoying life is so grand.
My Milly and Filly are in town and I'm really enjoying them being here and getting them around Austin, etc.
Time to go. Hubby is vaccuuming couches for me. Need to get the day going.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment