Dear Blog-
Just wanted you to know that lately I've spent all my time on Austin's blog.
I know it makes the Grandparents that live far away happy to see updates, and it's easier to write things on there about what he is doing in one place and chronologically use them for scrapbooks. And it's fun for people to check them out; but it's also sort of time consuming and a big commitment.
But sometimes, it feels like I've created a bit of a monster.
I miss my old blog. Being slightly anonymous in my writing.
Problem is that I type so much better than I write- meaning I can type better than I journal.
So I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you.
Thinking about going back under cover with you.
And thank you for saving all my unposted posts over the last year for me, so that I can read them as entries w/o sharing them publically.
Talk to you later. Old Blog.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment