It's so funny how I feel about this little blog.
This little enigma in space.
But, I find myself wandering back to it. Wishing that I'd figure out how to start writing again. But, then again, I'm still in the middle of this battle with myself about putting things out there in cyberspace.
I guess I could just password lock it. I don't know why a journal won't do anymore.
But, I'm finding myself over and over again with tons of rambling thoughts from God, about God, and to God; and I can't nail them down. I can't get the pattern out and I can't retain it all.
I think it's great to be at a stage where everything seems to be vibrantly real. Real words attack real problems in my life. But, they are still so fragmented.
So, I guess I should just begin and let it all dump out and hopefully get it into a little bit of order. Or maybe, just maybe, I'll just get it all out and let it hang in fragmented frames along the edge of my life.
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment