So I am a bit excited. There seems to be a new rush of things involving getting paid to blog.
What... ?????!?!??!?!
Are you kidding. Just two years ago, I sat in my little cubicle obsessing over the new revelation of the blog. The controversy. The drama. They won't last. They will revolutionize us. We don't want them in the church. We want them in the church. We hate blogs. We love blogs. Debate. On and on.
And I was part of the little group of "bloggers" who were quite obsessed. My boss had a blog for a while. I keep thinking I should get him to bring his back. But mainly my best friends and I would get so excited about posting and writing and hitting a button and seeing something that WE personally had created. Okay, I was wayyyy more excited than they were. Most of them were our communications staff at our church and they were used to their stuff in print.
Now that I've resumed my blog this year. I love it.
Annnnnnnnddddd. Now I'm finding out you can make money on blogs by adding things like AdSense by Google, Amazon Affiliate programs, etc. So if people click on your site or buy things via your link sending them there, you can earn a tiny bit of income.
Austin's blog has made me 5.00 in less than a week. Wooo hooo..
So. I am off. To my geeky blogging life. My research and trying to learn anything I possibly can on the internet and computer. My life long dream would be to understand code. Really. I know...Cheerleader turned Tech Geek. I love it!
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment