Thursday, August 18, 2005

The neglected blog....

So I feel sad for my blog for several reasons. I miss my blog actually. But my thought time of blogging has been put into disaray AND my blog BF has been off being a missionary for 2 weeks!

I personally think that between the insanity of last week's wedding weekend to the insanity at the office lately that my brain is mush by 4pm.

I will review the highlights from my office as of this week.

1. On a sad note, my friend Ashley is heading back to Clemson to finsih her degree. We'll miss her and all the help she gave us this summer.

2. On a good note, I found an amazing bagel shop right around the corner from our office. And what a baker's dozen is. Mom, stop laughing.

3. And what goes well w/ all those carbs? Coffee. And not any coffee. We are trying out a secret coffee maker called the Keurig single cup. You pop this little cup in. close the lid. Push the button. And then you have your own personally flavored cup of coffee. Highlight of our day.

4. A lot of bonding has taken place over the new trial coffee pot.

5. Our IT guy has become my new best friend and pain stakingly sat beside me for hours working on our Online Learning project and tolerating me thinking I'm quite wise at programs I know minimal info about.

6. Another, not so great note. I think I bruised or sprained my heal. This stinks and is getting worse by the day... but i think I'll limp for a few more days... And the stupid part is that I don't know how I did it..But that's another story b/c my little EDS issue just does stuff like that. However, it's really fun to pretend that I can figure out why or what I did specifically. Even if all I did was get out of bed.

So there's the hightlights. Shawn, this is long if you are reading.. But whew the therapy of the blog...I'll simplify again soon...

We'll miss you, Ash. But atleast we still have our blogs. And Karen, hurry up and come home. Pilates isn't the same w/o you.

No comments: