Friday, September 30, 2005

Freaky Friday

What made my day today was that I'm usually one of the only ones in our building on Friday's. LF goes home at 2:30 and Kathy is usually here til 4 w/ me. However, she had foot surgery... so it was gonna be me and the conference in the adjacent room. But I hate lonely fridays...I'm productive..don't get me wrong... but I'm better with a little company an occasional chit chat w/ K-bear or sarcastic joke with Mac...or a good laugh from anyone else I work with. So... after returning from lunch today...to my surprise there is one of my favorite people: K-bear...she loves us so much she came to work. Then Shawn showed up and then Jason. So...it was a great Friday....even though I'm tired and I always dress like a bum on fridays b/c I'm tired... that's all I have to share. Oh..but we are thinking about starting a quote book of all the dumb stuff we or other people say. That would liven up the group...as if we needed it...

No comments: