Saturday, September 17, 2005

Some of the great things about my husband

My friend Lori calls her Husband, SuperHubby, which I think is so funny. My friend, Abby, hates the name "hubby". Well, after 2 1/2 years of marriage...I think I need to work on a nickname for my husband, Travis besides cutesy names I call him. But I just felt like writing about him this weekend. We finally had a date this weekend after what seems like 4 weeks non-stop of stuff to do and eating really fast meals and murmuring through our pasta about how our days were. So we did the Charleston on the water thing, walked through Water Front park, watched the dolphins play in the harbor. (which is my favorite thing about Charleston). But, today, I went to the grocery store after explaining to him that the next two weeks will be crazy and apologizing in advance for any fits I throw. When I came home, the oven was on self clean, the stove top and the little metal things that always need scrubbed on the stove had been scrubbed and he had moved on to scrubbing the shower. Oh, and yesterday he pressure washed the house and the patio. Wow. I am so relaxed that I was able to sit down and go through old pictures and leisurely clean the rest of the house...So maybe "SuperMan" might just be his nickname. Thanks, T, I love you!

1 comment:

Lori Fitzgerald said...

How about "StudHub"?