Friday, September 16, 2005

Little Things

Sometimes it's the little things that help us breathe and relax. I've been super stressed w/ a project at work. Why? Because I want it to be good and I feel a bit inadequate at the whole process. I feel like a big nag...constantly begging people to do their part so I can connect the dots. I was so uptight about it that I couldn't sleep last night. My husband had to reach over take my hand pray for me at 11pm when we are usually asleep. But those are the little things that make me know I'm okay. That was the best thing for me; but here are a few random things that kept me partially sane over the last 2 days.

1. Excursion to Hallmark w/ Karen to sit on the floor and laugh at cards.
2. Someone coming to help take over part of my project.
3. Pink hanging file folders.
4. My "girlie-girl" scented candle.
5. Peanut Butter cookie dough (yes, eating it out of the bowl. No, I haven't bake the cookies yet)
6. Organizing my messy desk drawer at work.
7. Driving Tigger the jeep and singing (and dancing) at the top of my lungs.
8. Planning to go to Heidi's wedding next weekend.
9. Listening to people laugh in the other room.
10. Mint Mocha chip frappucino and lemon pound cake slice. (I'm fat and I'm staying that way!)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

amen to the pound cake statement. and to being fat and staying that way. and all God's children said...