I'm freckled. Pretty funny looking as a kid. My cousing affectionately called me Margaret from Dennis the Mennace the ugly red headed kid w/ glasses and freckles. Shees! Good thing I don't have a complex about all that.
But I've always had moles. Tons of them on my belly! So today, one of them must go to rest. Big Red, I'll call it. It's a weird mole. Redish lately. So I'm off. This will be my third mole removed. And I have another really big one coming off in October; but it's be a lot less fun b/c of it's location and size. I haven't named that one yet. But "Peg" the raised mole on my right side remains. Travis named this mole "Peg" for some odd reason.Maybe because she sticks out like a peg??? But she has survived the scrutiny of my doctors. She's "okay".
So, "Peg" lives on. Big Red is going down. And next month, I think Martha the Mass will go down as well.
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I, too, am quite freckled, and my cousins used to call me "Freckle Froll, Freckle Froll!" Or maybe it was "Freckle FRO"--I never could make out what they were saying (thick Georgia accents) but I was offended nonetheless.
Post a Comment