I hate being in a bad mood. Hate it. Detest being around grouchy negative people. So I'm extremely irritated at myself when I am in a bad mood. But, we all have one of those days. Here are the top Eleven reasons I was in a bad mood today.
1. I couldn't sleep...too hot...too cold. shoulder hurts.... bla bla.
2. My cat messing up the house right before I leave for work.
3. Freezing (nearly to death) at work..okay so to most people it's not THAT cold; but every joint hurts when I'm too cold.
4. Wearing long sleeves to work because I'm so cold then getting heat stroke every time I walk outside.
5. Not having a window in my office.
6. Trying to learn a techno-savvy person computer design program to do NAME TAGs when I'm way under-qualified (Thanks Kar and Ash... I give up..I accept that I'm not on the "creative" artsy-fartsy people team.)
7. Making mistakes on my techno-savvy person program. (I'm a perfectionist)
8. Losing all my pony tail holders.
9. Trying to organize an event while a band is practicing in the same venue and playing primarily percussion at a million watts (I'm serious imagine the cowbell for 30 minutes).
10. Going to pick up dry cleaning and their credit card machine is broken.
11. Waiting in line for 15 minutes at the grocery to buy 2 potatoes, 1 gatorade flavored water, and get money for dry cleaning...
So that was my day. I gave Fake mean looks to Kar and Ash. I whined a bit. I fanned myself. I acted exasperated. I put my fingers in my ears. I did. I hate to admit it.
So now that you are thinking I'm a big whiner...
It continued. I stomped. Literally, to the mail box dying to change my clothes. Open the mail box. Shove my hand inside while balancing the sack of potatoes, dry cleans, and my purse. Pull out a package from one of my best friends, Abby. Inside: Asian linens from Japan to help me become even more "Asian" (she's Korean and I'm insanely jealous!)
Now, that'll make your day.
Monday, July 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I must offer my apologees as well...I am pretty sure that I am responsible for #'s 6,7, and 9. I am sorry for dragging you into this bad day of yours, but hopefully it all paid of today with the success of the Think Tank. Thanks again for your help and I found your blog...ha...ha...ha.
Post a Comment