This isn't deep. This is just an excercise that I think they have writers do. You know list things for inspirational writing in the future.
Here's my top ten list:
1. I hate to go to the bank. (possibly b/c the tellers aren't always nice)
2. I hate to get gas. (partly b/c it is one of the weirdest places to go-)
3. I hate to go to Wal-mart. I love the deals. But I hate the crowds.
4. I hate to go to the doctor's office.
5. I hate to floss even though I do.
6. I hate to blow dry my hair because it takes forever.
7. I hate to go to the post office.
8. I hate long forwards through email that are 8 layers deep of attachments.
9. I hate that most my family and closest friends live far away.
10. I hate to wash dishes.
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment