Friday, July 29, 2005
Style Change...bear with me...
So if you are readint this right now..I've lost my links on the side and my archives. But I was really over the Brown; but I really wasn't wanting to confirm to the generic Blogger style...So I need opinions....do I bring back the brown or beg Ash or Karen to show me how to read all this stuff in the template to fix my links? I'm really wanting a parchment paper look w/o so much of the brown....Hmmmm...maybe I need to go to Type Pad???? Vote NOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
One vote for parchment paper background.
I vote for you to keep yours looking like mine, since I have no idea how to work this thing. You can do special stuff on here???? I hate that I need a computer graphic genius to show me how to just change the stupid colors on this thing. I have definitely conformed to the Blogger way of things, but I didn't know there was another way! Sigh.
I vote you change it to pink.
All right...I'll be back to parchment paper w/ PINK (kidding) on Monday... Next question, Maybe we should make Mac's blog pink...???
Post a Comment